New Year's Fics
- A Happy New Year “What happens when the ball drops?” Cas asked, and Dean shrugged.
- Happy New Year New Year's Eve approaches and the men in the bunker are more than ready to forget the hunt and rebuilding of heaven for another night. Dean figures out his resolution, deeming it as making Castiel finally his.
- The New Year Dean quietly spends the New Year with the most important people in his life.
- Never Brought to Mind Dean's go-to celebration is this: the reliable Twilight Zone marathon, and cheap champagne—he can usually polish off two bottles before falling asleep. The difference this year is that it’s not Sam passing a magnum back and forth, playing the game where they try to identify an episode during the first thirty seconds. Instead, it’s Cas sitting next to him, fighting champagne giggles a few gulps in and taken utterly by surprise by every single twist ending.
- Ten Minutes to Midnight Yep, this was definitely Dean's favorite celebration of New Year's Eve.
- New Year, New Us Dean chuckles and bumps his nose against Cas' cheek, "Smooth talker, buddy. Careful or you're gonna talk me out of my panties."
- All I See Is You Dean, Cas and Sam always spend New Year's Eve getting drunk on top of a hill somewhere in Kansas, but this year is just a little bit different.
- Baby, Don't Run (When the Time Comes) “‘Cas is…’ The corner of Dean’s mouth curls up, his eyes flicking to meet the camera straight on. ‘He’s adorable. Sorta uptight for a sales rep but it’s- I dunno, it’s endearing.’ Dean smirks and shrugs. ‘Plus, those glasses are like, seventeen kinds of nerdy hot.’” A Destiel “The Office” AU.