- His (not so) Imaginary Lover Dean decides to do karaoke night with Cas in the Bunker. Sam wonders what he had ever done to deserve such torture.
- Soul Break “ What? Dean scorned with a throaty laugh, already telling Castiel that he shouldn’t have spoken so truthfully, “Was that your way of trying to make me tell you that you should turn human for me? Don’t be so pathetic Cas,” up this close Castiel could see the way the muscles underneath Dean’s skin twitched in unsolicited anger, “I don’t give a fuck whether you live or die, it means fuck all to me,” he leaned forward so their noses were pressed together, Dean’s eyes burning into Castiel’s “I was just pointing out the obvious, that’s all. But if you want to go ahead and die as an angel, then go for it. Hey,” he laughed and leant back into his chair “I’ll even buy front row tickets to the show, I’m sure it will be a good one.”
- If We Are Victorious In One More Battle The shock is enough that Castiel almost drops the blade. And then he grips it tighter, sensing more than seeing the corruption that has seeped into Dean’s soul. He fumbles with the bedside lamp. A click, and the room lights up dim yellow.
- Charred and Scarred "Hey, angel," Dean calls after them, "I can see it now, you know." Castiel pauses, hand on the doorjamb, while Sam casts worried eyes over his shoulder. Don't take the bait, Castiel thinks, and then says anyway: "See what?"
- Summoning the Deanmon Castiel is sick of being bullied at school. He finds a book of magic and summons a demon. What he gets is Dean, who is nothing like what he expected.
- Where There is Love Where there is love, there is God's grace. But is love enough to save Father Castiel's soul when the one he loves is a demon?