I hadn't planned on having a birthday section, but there was just so much loveliness for Dean's birthday this year, I really had no choice.
- Happy Birthday, Dean It’s Dean’s twenty-fifth birthday and what better way to spend the day than with his barely legal boyfriend, Castiel. Dean sure couldn’t think of anything else. And Castiel? He is more than willing to please his Daddy on his special day.
- The Best Birthday Ever Dean’s previous birthdays were filled with pie and beautiful women. But not this birthday- this year he was with a fallen angel and his brother. All three went out partying, drinking and laughing too loud. Sam decided to call it a night early, taking a cab back to the hotel room and leaving Castiel with a very drunk Dean.
- The Perfect Gift “You know,” Castiel mused, “I’d never really understood the purpose of celebrating a person’s day of birth until after I spent time being human.”
- Birthday Gifts A short fluff in honor of Dean's birthday. Dean, Sam, and Castiel stay in the bunker for the night to celebrate Dean's birthday, and afterwards Dean and Cas have a romantic moment.
- O Holy Birthday Dean couldn't possibly imagine a better way to wake up on his birthday.
- Best Birthday Ever Dean doesn't do birthdays. Castiel changes that.
- Simple Existence Dean's birthday is celebrated with his incredible boyfriend, his brother, the sister he never wanted and a prophet.
- Cornfields in Moonlight Dean hasn't forgotten what today is.
- Birthday Cake Dean thinks that celebrating his birthday is pointless and dumb. Castiel disagrees...
- Watching Over Me Dean and Cas met in cooking class six months ago, now Castiel's turning thirty and Dean needs to cheer him up.. Add in some really sweet fluff that makes your teeth rot.. and you're welcome.